In order to get some of our updates, you may need to force close and restart the app. To do so on an iphone you can follow these instructions. For android devices you can skip down below. There will also be updates from time to time that come through the normal app store or play store channels. Those will generally download automatically but you can search for the BSCpro app in the app store and it will tell you there if the app has updates available.
iPhone 8 or earlier
- Double-click the Home button to show your most recently uses apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- From the Home screen, swipe up and pause.
- Firmly touch and hold the app, then tap the red circle icon at the top left of the app. You can also swipe up to close the app as soon as you see the red circle icon.
After closing the BSCpro app, simply open it again. You may see a delay on the "Loading..." screen while the new version is installing.
For Android Devices
- Launch the recent applications menu. How you get to this menu will vary a bit from device to device. On LG phones, for example, you tap the square button to get to recent apps, while on the Galaxy S8 the icon looks like two 90 degree-angles.
- You should see some of your most recently used apps open. Swipe the app to the left or right to close BSCpro.
- Find the BSCpro icon and open it again. There may be a delay on the "Loading..." screen while the new version installs.